12/18/14 at 09:35:02

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
New ZP3 in the house (Read 4452 times)
darrwood
Verified Member

Re: New ZP3 in the house
Reply #15 - 11/30/13 at 05:06:35

I have ordered my first Decware product the zp3 cant wait to hear how it pairs up with my modded Dynaco sca 35 and fostex 6.5 full range speakers in a six foot tall folded tube. Up to now I have been working on a small budget but things are looking up TT comes next probably backwords  but couldn,t wait

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. D*ck

Reply #16 - 11/30/13 at 10:55:29

Congrats! Good idea to get that order in and the wait started!

Decware:ERR,HR-1,ZP3,CSP2+,Torii Mk III,PS Audio PWT+DS,PowerBases,PPP,AC-12 pcs, Denon DVD-A1UDCI, Rega RP3 +TTPSU,white belt+Exact2, VooDoo Cable:Stradivarius, Ultra Linear+Evo ICs, Iso-Pods,Mapleshade:Double Heiix Plus,Samsonv2+v3 +4" platforms,Herbie's Iso-Cup
  IP Logged
darrwood
Verified Member

Reply #17 - 12/28/13 at 18:05:27

Just got my ZP3 12/26 so so excited!!! Without nice interconnects and an old tt with an AT440MLA cart and upgraded cables and the Dynaco needing a better set of 7199's It is blossuming  nicely.  The build quality is all that I could hope for and the funny thing is that we all notice that it smells nice.  Amazingly aromatherapeutic, Sight, Sound and smell, whats left?

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. D*ck

Reply #18 - 12/16/14 at 15:23:49

More than two years have passed. . . and I love my ZP3 deeply. This and the Torii Mk III are two components I just never see leaving my main system. It's one of the most amazing products Steve has built. I'm so glad I have one!

Decware:ERR,HR-1,ZP3,CSP2+,Torii Mk III,PS Audio PWT+DS,PowerBases,PPP,AC-12 pcs, Denon DVD-A1UDCI, Rega RP3 +TTPSU,white belt+Exact2, VooDoo Cable:Stradivarius, Ultra Linear+Evo ICs, Iso-Pods,Mapleshade:Double Heiix Plus,Samsonv2+v3 +4" platforms,Herbie's Iso-Cup
  IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Reply #19 - 12/16/14 at 16:41:00

Lon- You are spot on. I have about 100 hours on my ZP3 now (still stock tubes) and it's amazing. The Rachael amp has seen use every day since Holloween and my wife is amazed and so am I. Played some records last Saturday for company during cocktails and dinner and they we floored. I just need to upgrade my speakers now. If anyone is THINKING of a ZP3 jump with confidence because it is an amazing piece of gear. Happy listening, Chris.

Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, SE84CS, Oppo BDP-93, Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Soundsmith re-tipped Monster Alpha Genesis MC, Shinnon Red, Sequerra Met-7 Mk6.6, T-9,8-W, Fischer 500C, Stax Gamma Electrostatic phones
  IP Logged
attym
Verified Member

Reply #20 - 12/16/14 at 18:14:02

I can't imagine ever upgrading my phono stage again after adding the ZP3... maybe other components, but the ZP3 is here for good.

IP Logged
marky
Seasoned Member

Reply #21 - 12/16/14 at 18:32:22

The ZP3 was the ruin of me  :) I just had to get a  Decware pre/power amp section. I`ve just turned it all on and `Time Loves a Hero` L. Feat sounds brilliant. Room filling delicacy. When it all warms up....

Decware: Rachaels x 2 bridged, CSP2+, ZP3, ZMC1, DSC i/c`s, DHC-1 pw/cbl`s. Roksan Radius/Nima/high def cabl & M.Benz LP s , Rega P3,RB300 (silver Litz), Rega wall mount, DV 20XL, Nakamichi LX5, M/L aeon i`s, Townshend Isolda sp/cbl`s, Isotek mains sub
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print