Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
07/30/14 at 04:19:41

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How long did it take to get your zdac? (Read 1554 times)
hattpacket
Verified Member

How long did it take to get your zdac?
05/09/11 at 19:38:42

Just curious how long it took you guys to get your Zdac-1.  I ordered mine almost 2 weeks ago and I'm getting kinda excited and ansy.  I sent out an email Thur and haven't heard back, but looks like they don't work Mons and it's easy to skip out on a Fri.  I know the rest of the gear is often made to order but no clue on the dacs.  

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. D*ck

Re: How long did it take to get your zdac?
Reply #1 - 05/09/11 at 21:18:51

I checked the long ZDAC-1 thread and it took me thirty days to get mine, a year ago, one of the first half a dozen or so.

Decware:ERR,HR-1,ZP3,CSP2+,Torii Mk III,PS Audio PWT+PWD MkII,PowerBases,PPP,AC-12 pcs, Denon DBP-A100, Denon DCD-A100,Rega RP3 +TTPSU,white belt+Exact2, VooDoo Cable:Evo,Ultra Linear, Iso-PodMapleshade:Double Heiix Plus.Samsonv2+v3 +4" platforms,Herbie's Iso-Cup
  IP Logged
Donnie
Seasoned Member

Why does it hurt
when I pee?

Reply #2 - 05/09/11 at 22:39:57

It took 7-8 weeks for mine to show up. Then a week or so for me to break it. Currently it is up E. Peoria way getting fixed.

Owner of the infamous RED TORII
  IP Logged
hattpacket
Verified Member

Reply #3 - 05/09/11 at 23:48:15

Oh that's a good chunk of time.  I guess I'll stop looking out the window every time I hear a ups truck go by.  Thanks for the quick replies and good luck on the repair.

IP Logged
Pale Rider
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 05/10/11 at 02:59:39

Though email can be hit or miss, Decwre always emails a shipment advice. And they always answer their phone.

Decware: Ultra | Torii MKIII [2] | SE84ZS | Taboo MkIII Sources: Synology 1812+ | Baetis Revolution | PWD DAC MKII | Lumin Network Player | Mytek 192 | Oppo 105 DSP: DEQX Mate | Emotiva Outputs: ERR [6] + Servo Subs | LCD-2 & other cans
  IP Logged
Donnie
Seasoned Member

Why does it hurt
when I pee?

Reply #5 - 05/15/11 at 22:11:06

I see on the Decware website that the ZDAC is sold out! I wonder what that means? No more ever or just a brief interuption? Steve emailed me last week saying that he would proably just replace my blown up one, he couldn't find what had gone wrong.

Owner of the infamous RED TORII
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print