Send Topic Print
Merger (Read 886 times)
proud_indian
Seasoned Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Merger
05/17/10 at 16:16:33

I think that having two forums and toggling between them has led to a certain amount of 'dilution'. Some dont post in the other forum and others have left. For a while, I did visit both, but now I find that I am more here and seldom there. Furthermore, too many divisions. And of course Lon would not have a choice!! Grin

shreekant Smiley

84C, ZBox, Ex mod, Zkit4&5.1, Vcap, CCE, Lowthers, CD200, Power iso and other stuff
WWW   IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. D*ck

Re: Merger
Reply #1 - 05/17/10 at 16:42:29

I'm not going to Audiiophile Talk, no matter what. I became rather disillusioned with the pesonality of some of those posters (and I'm sure it's a mutual thang). Smiley

Just stay here Shree.

Decware:ERR,HR-1,ZP3,CSP2+,Torii Mk III,PS Audio PWT+DS,PowerBases,PPP,AC-12 pcs, Denon DVD-A1UDCI, Rega RP3 +TTPSU,white belt+Exact2, VooDoo Cable:Stradivarius, Ultra Linear+Evo ICs, Iso-Pods,Mapleshade:Double Heiix Plus,Samsonv2+v3 +4" platforms,Herbie's Iso-Cup
  IP Logged
proud_indian
Seasoned Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 05/17/10 at 16:50:44

That is exactly what I am saying...... the sub divisions can merge. You dont have to go there. Yes I am staying here ......... Cool Smiley

shreekant

84C, ZBox, Ex mod, Zkit4&5.1, Vcap, CCE, Lowthers, CD200, Power iso and other stuff
WWW   IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. D*ck

Reply #3 - 05/17/10 at 18:21:51

:D

Decware:ERR,HR-1,ZP3,CSP2+,Torii Mk III,PS Audio PWT+DS,PowerBases,PPP,AC-12 pcs, Denon DVD-A1UDCI, Rega RP3 +TTPSU,white belt+Exact2, VooDoo Cable:Stradivarius, Ultra Linear+Evo ICs, Iso-Pods,Mapleshade:Double Heiix Plus,Samsonv2+v3 +4" platforms,Herbie's Iso-Cup
  IP Logged
charlieboy
Seasoned Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 05/21/10 at 01:37:55

STUFF!!!!
WWW   IP Logged
DPC
Seasoned Member

Reply #5 - 05/21/10 at 11:51:26

Shreekant, I agree completely.  I stopped participating in the other when Lon did.

Dennis

IP Logged
Matchstikman
Seasoned Member

Reply #6 - 05/22/10 at 21:43:45

I like the forums this way.  There are people in the other forum that don't like me and for some the feeling is mutual.  Of course, can't say I am that well liked here but we are pleasant.  Lon is here and I enjoy his views on music and he always gives me great ideas on what to listen for.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print