Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
10/25/14 at 14:40:12

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
comments and impressions (Read 1995 times)
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

comments and impressions
03/23/10 at 17:50:18

For as many diffusers as we sell, very little activity in this forum.  Diffusers don't spark the same passion as amplifiers and loudspeakers so it makes sense that people wouldn't join a forum just to post about a diffuser.  Nevertheless, I'll try to start posting some of the feedback we get from happy diffuser customers!

WWW   IP Logged
RoyMercer

Re: comments and impressions
Reply #1 - 05/14/14 at 03:15:03

I am limited on time and will say more later. I recently received 10 pair of Steve's diffusers. Another A++++ transaction from Decware. The panels were extremely well packed and every single panel looks beautiful. They look much better in person. They sound even better. I have been playing with placement as I have time. Steve indicated the front wall panels add depth. I thought I understood the meaning. After hearing my system with front and side wall diffusion, all of the descriptions just came together. The gentleman Steve has building these was a pleasure to work with and his work is top notch. It was no different than working with ziggy (I think?) when my HDT's were made - talented and friendly craftsmen that pay attention to detail. I guess when you are a genus like Steve, you know how to pick the best too.

Thanks again Decware!

Velodyne SMS-1, DSPeaker Anti-mode 2.0, Decware Torii MK3, Dynaco MK3 Mono, Outlaw 7500, Modwright Oppo 95 & 105, Decware HDT's, Klipsch RC64 II, RS62 II's, QSC RMX 4050, 2 Danley Sound Labs DTS-10ís, P5 power plant, Powervar ABC3030, ABCE1440 & 30+GIK traps.
  IP Logged
JD
Seasoned Member

Re: comments and impressions
Reply #2 - 05/14/14 at 12:02:14

I concur, ordered 6 pair and have been using them for a few months.  Top notch all around and I love the look.

congrats,

JD

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print