Chris K
Seasoned Member

My owner only hears
to 16K WELL I can
hear to 60K!

Re: DECFEST 2009
Reply #15 - 09/14/09 at 03:27:24

I'll check that out Ski!

I'd say if your dog has some manners (no biting) dogs are fine around the House-O-Deckert. But I defer to the host of course. Wink

Hi-Fi Gear: More than I need! Not as much as I want!
  IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #16 - 09/16/09 at 15:22:50

We have a large fenced yard with a couple basset hounds, so no problem if you have dogs!

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #17 - 09/21/09 at 17:59:18

As you already know, the new TORII MK III is on sale until after the Zenfest, but for all those who attend the fest, we will be offering everything else we make at 10% off during the fest.  That means orders placed during the fest by those who attend will be 10% off.

Looking forward to seeing everyone... 10 days and counting...

WWW   IP Logged
jpv
Seasoned Member

Cause inside
everyone is a heavy
metal kid

Reply #18 - 09/23/09 at 21:24:04

I will not be able to attend this year.  :( It is a event I look forward to.
Will you have the webcam going like last year?
I will see you next year.

VPI Scoutmaster, Grado Sonata1, Counterpoint pre amp and amp (modded by Altavista Audio), Proac sp. and home made subs. Lots of room treatment. Anti-cable sp cables, Decware IC, ZKit 1.
  IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #19 - 09/26/09 at 15:33:47

Web cam... remains to be seen.   I will likely try, but against two obstacles:  A) my memory of how to set it up and B) my wallet!

Steve  ;D

WWW   IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #20 - 09/29/09 at 02:43:26

Hope everyone is getting ready for this weekend's fest!  I've noticed that this is the only time every year that my shop gets cleaned!  I ordered little trolls to live under my bench and keep the shop clean by night, but the damn things never showed up.

I have a hand-full of new Decware amps and stuff built and ready this year.  That way if someone gets an impulse while at the show, he or she can go home with something.

Looks like it's going to be overcast and a bit cooler than the 70 degree weather we've been having all September (all summer in fact) so bring a sweater.  If anyone wants to enjoy the outdoor hot tub bring your swim suit.  

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
stevef
Ex Member

Reply #21 - 09/29/09 at 04:11:53

Julie and I will attend Saturday.

Steve

IP Logged
76doublebass
Verified Member

Reply #22 - 09/30/09 at 02:09:19

Sorry Steve I can't make it this year But maybe next year. I had already made plans well in advance to go AT RMAF 2009.
My computer completely crashed so I have not contacted anyone on your site for a while. I will call u up later and let u know of whatS going on at RMAF. i AM USING THE LIBRARY COMPUTER NOW.
I will be curious about your DAC. How will it incorporate to my Tacam u modified? And what is the cost of this DAC? Maybe you will let uis know
after the fest.
Talk to u soon.
Don Curry Cheesy

IP Logged
Herman
Verified Member

Reply #23 - 10/02/09 at 03:10:06

My wife and I will attend! I will bring my unfinished KIT4 and Kit5 for guidance.

Farewell,
Herman

IP Logged
artyg
Verified Member

Reply #24 - 10/02/09 at 12:40:04

I'm a newbie here, what is the address for the Decfest?  Would I be able to buy a set of ERR's and Torii III there at the event?

Thanks

IP Logged
DPC
Seasoned Member

Reply #25 - 10/02/09 at 15:34:00

Welcome Artyg,

The Address is:
DECWARE / High Fidelity Engineering Co.
75 S. Riverview Drive, East Peoria IL 61611 USA
(309) 822 5255

Yes you can purchase speakers and amps there.

Come by and meet some really nice folks and listen to all the equipment.

See you there.

dennis

IP Logged
jpv
Seasoned Member

Cause inside
everyone is a heavy
metal kid

Reply #26 - 10/02/09 at 19:25:32

Steve,
 I am wondering if you are streaming live video of the event like last year? I'm in Connecticut right now and would like to see this years event. Happy listening
John

VPI Scoutmaster, Grado Sonata1, Counterpoint pre amp and amp (modded by Altavista Audio), Proac sp. and home made subs. Lots of room treatment. Anti-cable sp cables, Decware IC, ZKit 1.
  IP Logged
jpv
Seasoned Member

Cause inside
everyone is a heavy
metal kid

Reply #27 - 10/04/09 at 02:56:32

Hey, Whats going on? I hope the weather is more cooperative there then it is here.  Not cold but wet.
I wore my decfest 06 tee shirt today and I offerd $100.00 to anybody who could tell me what "ITFWSWC" ment. NO winners but alot of creative alternative. some I can't post.
Anyway I'm sure you all had a great time.  Devons soup was a hit and had a good breakfast tomorrow.

John

IP Logged
stone_of_tone
Seasoned Member

Listen Often/Listen
Deep

Reply #28 - 10/05/09 at 15:50:57

Hey Jpv from Terre Haute via Long Island, I could not make it this year neither. You need to get a Decware Amp to run those Proac's  8-). The Torii III comes to mind..... ahhhh?!

Anyway, I would like to read about impressions of the new III with the now additional tube regulation and the CCE mod. Drumsgreg CCE modded his II and is running a pair of Eminent Tech Speakers (83db 1watt/1meter).....you know this Amp can drive just about anything. How was it with Steve's big guy panels?

Cheers, working on owning the new III - Stone of Tone  8-)

Sony as Transport
Illuminati D-60
Audio Alchemy DTI-Pro
Audio Magic Mystic Reference I2S
Audio Alchemy DDE 3.0
Kimber Select 1030
Zen Select #76
Kimber Select 3033
Polk Audio LS-90
Tri-config/TipToes & Vibropods underneath Speakers
360 degree Rm Treats
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. D*ck

Reply #29 - 10/05/09 at 17:41:45

I guess everyone is SPEECHLESS. Cheesy

Decware:ERR,HR-1,ZP3,CSP2+,Torii Mk III,PS Audio PWT+DS,PowerBases,PPP,AC-12 pcs, Denon DVD-A1UDCI, Rega RP3 +TTPSU,white belt+Exact2, VooDoo Cable:Stradivarius, Ultra Linear+Evo ICs, Iso-Pods,Mapleshade:Double Heiix Plus,Samsonv2+v3 +4" platforms,Herbie's Iso-Cup
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print