Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/21/14 at 13:09:59

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
SE34I.2 owners:  Talk to me! (Read 7311 times)
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. D*ck

Re: SE34I.2 owners:  Talk to me!
Reply #15 - 05/01/09 at 22:32:57

Thanks.  I'll think about it. I'll probably be putting my Integrated into the bedroom system when I get the Torii Mark II that I bought from Bob . . . . I may get these then for that machine when I get a handle on how it sounds.

Decware:ERR,HR-1,ZP3,CSP2+(2),Torii Mk III, PS Audio PWT+PWD MkII,PowerBases,PPP,AC-12 pcs, Denon DBP-A100, Denon DCD-A100, Rega RP3 +TTPSU,white belt+Exact2, VooDoo Cable IC: Evo and UL, Mapleshade:Double Heiix Samsonv2+v3 and 4"platforms,Herbie's IsoCups+Tendft
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. D*ck

Reply #16 - 05/08/09 at 15:18:17

This amp sounds better day by day now!

Decware:ERR,HR-1,ZP3,CSP2+(2),Torii Mk III, PS Audio PWT+PWD MkII,PowerBases,PPP,AC-12 pcs, Denon DBP-A100, Denon DCD-A100, Rega RP3 +TTPSU,white belt+Exact2, VooDoo Cable IC: Evo and UL, Mapleshade:Double Heiix Samsonv2+v3 and 4"platforms,Herbie's IsoCups+Tendft
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. D*ck

Reply #17 - 05/28/09 at 14:07:50

Still sounding better day by day!

Can't wait for the Torii to arrive so I can see how this Integrated sparks up my bedroom system!

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. D*ck

Reply #18 - 06/07/09 at 14:32:37

Well I must say that I have the best sound that I've ever had in the bedroom system now.

I'm using the Integrated as the amp, driving the Peachtree Audio sepeakers and driven by the preamp out of the Peachtree Audio Decco.

These speakers mate up really well with the Integrated, and provide depth and a rich sound. It's not the loudest system, but the useable volume is all there and all very sweet.  The DAC in the Decco really is fine and the sound from my Blu-Ray player, digital out from the iPod via the Wadia iTransport, and from my TV is wonderful, probably in part because the output of the preamp is through a 6922 tube.  

My gal and I are very happy with the sound!

The Integrated is such a wonderful amp.  It seems very flexible and capable of slipping into any musical situation.  When broken in it really delivers.
« Last Edit: 06/07/09 at 18:39:44 by Lon »  

h700DECRW-F-1.jpeg

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print