Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
09/19/14 at 19:01:50

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION (Read 11528 times)
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
02/08/09 at 17:29:45

Regrettably our Audio Classifieds script was irreversibly hacked.  After throwing $600 at it over the past few years I've just given up.  This will now be the replacement for the Audio Classifieds section of our site.

Use this to buy and sell your used audio gear.  No commercial or business ads will be allowed. (with the exception of Decware gear as I may pots demos or prototypes here from time to time). If you make money selling audio related items on the side, do not list items here - instead invest in your own web site/forums and sell your stuff there.

Any commercial ads will be deleted.

DECWARE assumes ZERO liability for anything listed, bought or sold here.

Is it ok to sell used Decware gear here?  YES, it's not a problem.  I would rather have people find used Decware gear in this forum than somewhere else for the simple fact that buyers will already be members of this forum and be more likely to use it for product support.  Even though our lifetime warranties are non-transferable, we fully support ALL of our products by offering factory service on everything we have ever sold.   If you have purchased a new Decware amplifier and plan to sell your old one to help pay for it, consider this: You can send the old one to us and have it completely gone through and given a clean bill of heath at which point we can ship it to the buyer with the full warranty re-instated.  That greatly increases the value of your used Decware amplifier, and makes it far easier to sell.

Thanks, and enjoy!

Steve Deckert

« Last Edit: 02/08/09 at 21:09:28 by Steve Deckert »  
WWW   IP Logged
big L
Verified Member

Re: NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
Reply #1 - 06/16/10 at 13:50:30

For Sale:
One pair mint barely broken in DFR8-S (shielded version with better bass). Bought for ZOB project and are getting more awesome now that I have about 150 hours on them. Steve says they will need more to fully smooth out, but in the meantime have bought some Seas Exotic drivers and will be using them instead.  First $200 gets them($300 new) All gaskets and original boxes included.

Larry

IP Logged
Bartemus
Verified Member

for big L
Reply #2 - 11/14/10 at 18:52:41

Sorry if this is the wrong place to respond. I'd like to buy these if still available.

Stuart

IP Logged
PHP143
Verified Member

Reply #3 - 01/06/11 at 01:09:03

For sale Torii mk II. Just back from
a full check up
By Steve with the addition of
the Goldpoint stepped attenuator, a $250 value. Unit is in mint condition. Includes two spare tubes. Will ship double boxes or available for pick up in Connecticut. Price is $1,500 plus shipping. Write for photos or any questions.  Bob

IP Logged
tasar
Verified Member

SOLD.....thanks Gene
Reply #4 - 10/10/11 at 15:50:55

I have a duplicate set of Steve's power cord and ICs. not sure if this is the "real" classsified section, as there appears to be two ? Anyway, someone make me an offer on one or both of these ....the ICs are 1m and the cord close to 5' give or take. Thanks guys. Post me direct acat40@gmail.com

« Last Edit: 10/29/11 at 17:12:02 by tasar »  
  IP Logged
4krow
Seasoned Member

IMAGINE WHIRLLED
PEAS

Reply #5 - 10/10/11 at 18:29:33

Big L, Tell me more about what you think of the SEAS drivers. I have been very curious.

Decware 34I.3 integrated amp/Forte' 3 bass amp/Velodyne SMS-1 bass mngmnt system/Decware ZOB speakers/BESL subs/Emotiva ERC3 CD player/BPT 3.0 power cond. PS Audio P500
  IP Logged
Crummwoody
Verified Member

Reply #6 - 03/03/12 at 18:57:17

For Sale:  Original SE34i.  Arguably one of (if not the most ) flexible amps you'll ever find.  Fully dual mono design, able to run pseudo or true triode with two tubes or with all four in series or parallel.  Bias and presence switches round out the options.  Four inputs.  I am the first and only owner.  Low hours, has the Hazen Grid Mod and fully checked over by Decware last month!  Pristine condition.
Selling as building own amps and collecting vintage McIntosh.  Thinning the herd.
Includes Svetlana EL34 matched quad and original driver 6N1P tubes.
Price:  $950 shipped to lower 48 U.S.
Pictures available upon request.  
Reply to:  crummwoody@yahoo.com
Thanks,  Rob

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. D*ck

Reply #7 - 03/03/12 at 19:18:02

Wow, a fascinating machine at a great price. These are great looking, very flexible machines that by all reports sound great. I hope someone snags this and gets to really enjoy it. If I could justify buying another amp right now, I'd be emailing for this one.

« Last Edit: 03/03/12 at 19:19:07 by Lon »  

Decware:ERR,HR-1,ZP3,CSP2+,Torii Mk III,PS Audio PWT+DS,PowerBases,PPP,AC-12 pcs, Denon DBP-A100, Denon DCD-A100,Rega RP3 +TTPSU,white belt+Exact2, VooDoo Cable:Evo,Ultra Linear, Iso-PodMapleshade:Double Heiix Plus.Samsonv2+v3 +4" platforms,Herbie's Iso-Cup
  IP Logged
Crummwoody
Verified Member

Reply #8 - 03/03/12 at 20:48:39

Thanks.
I should clarify about the Svetlana's--they are not current production, buy same build as the winged "c" 34's- I know as I have both.  The pre-2001(?)  Svetlana's sound appreciably better to me.

Rob

IP Logged
mac5u
Seasoned Member

Reply #9 - 03/11/12 at 22:09:49

Sent you an email.

Thanks.

IP Logged
Crummwoody
Verified Member

Reply #10 - 03/11/12 at 22:36:14

Update:  Sale Pending.

IP Logged
Crummwoody
Verified Member

Reply #11 - 03/23/12 at 05:21:16

SE34i. Sold.
Thanks

IP Logged
Doorman
Seasoned Member

"pouring from
the empty into the
void"

Reply #12 - 03/23/12 at 15:43:58

I'm the buyer of the above SE34I.
Rob is a 1st. class person to do business with, the description of the amp was totally accurate, communication was prompt & helpful, and the packing/shipping was excellent.
Thanks again!
don

Decware SE34I w/ CCE mod, ZCD, Heybrook/Linn/Clearaudio, Hagerman,
Goertz/Wireworld/cat-5/MarkAudio Alpair 10.2 drivers
(eN) in DIY Mar-Ken cabs
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. D*ck

Reply #13 - 03/23/12 at 16:22:43

Congrats Don! What an amp!

Decware:ERR,HR-1,ZP3,CSP2+,Torii Mk III,PS Audio PWT+DS,PowerBases,PPP,AC-12 pcs, Denon DBP-A100, Denon DCD-A100,Rega RP3 +TTPSU,white belt+Exact2, VooDoo Cable:Evo,Ultra Linear, Iso-PodMapleshade:Double Heiix Plus.Samsonv2+v3 +4" platforms,Herbie's Iso-Cup
  IP Logged
Doorman
Seasoned Member

"pouring from
the empty into the
void"

Reply #14 - 03/23/12 at 20:08:55

Thanks, Lon. I haven't had much opportunity to really listen to it yet, but i must say that initial impressions are that it's an amazing bit of audio gear. i was  prepared for a (slightly) less than holographic soundstage, with perhaps somewhat less detail than i'm used to, but--NOT!! This is one killer amplifier, and the fact that I no longer need my pre-amp is an added bonus!.
Those of you with the more recent versions of the SE34 are lucky folks indeed, not to mention those of you with the mini Torii/Torii MK3
I'd forgotten, since I sold my Select some years ago, just how good these products are. The build quality is exemplary.
Any "fence-sitters," anyone thinking of trying a Decware amp, don't hesitate!
-If a 10 year old piece can sound this good, be rest assured these are products to be treasured for the long haul.
looking forward to exploring some of the possibilities this amp offers!
Best
Don

Decware SE34I w/ CCE mod, ZCD, Heybrook/Linn/Clearaudio, Hagerman,
Goertz/Wireworld/cat-5/MarkAudio Alpair 10.2 drivers
(eN) in DIY Mar-Ken cabs
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print