Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
07/05/15 at 14:28:16

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION (Read 18748 times)
will
Seasoned Member

Re: NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
Reply #15 - 01/13/13 at 23:20:31

Doorman...beat me to it!

PSA P5/mod'd Brickwall/Shunyata Defender>MacMini/Pure Music>DIY and Pi Audio PCs>Tranquility DAC/linear USB>VHAudio DIY/Grover ICs>jupiter CSP3>Torii MKIV>Synergistic Res. Copper Element/UEF>HR1...SynRes MIG, BDR, and Herbie's isocup feet, dampers etc
  IP Logged
Vladimir
Verified Member

Reply #16 - 03/04/14 at 20:09:35

I have for sale pair of 2 year old ERR speakers in mint condition.
I am in Toronto, Ontario. I have original boxes and can ship at buyer expense.
$1,700
416 399-8242 Vlad

IP Logged
jmac7
Verified Member

Reply #17 - 02/14/15 at 16:15:27

For Sale:Hi all. I have a MKIV that I am selling. I have had it since Oct or Nov of 2013. It is a 9 of 10 since there are a couple of small scratch marks on the sides from moving it off of the rack and touching the rails. I will add several tubes that I had for spares.It is the black figured wood with gold knob,cryoed beeswax caps,smooth operation volume control, never used EL-34 tubes that came with it, and Pelican hardshell case.My price is $2495.00 †and any paypal fees that may apply. I will split the freight. I have not put this up on any other sites yet.If I can sell it here,that would be a plus. †Thanks, Jim

IP Logged
Sassman
Verified Member

Reply #18 - 03/05/15 at 17:02:30

Iíd like to sell my original SE34I purchased from Decware (actually from Decwareís own Dennis Hazen) in January 2013 in order to move up the line.  Of course Steve Deckert can do more justice to the amp than Iím capable of, so check out his original classified ad posted 1/5/13.  (I tried to add the link but was prevented from doing so as I don't have any prior posts at the forum). You can easily find it at the old classified postings on page 8 dated 1/16/15: "FOR SALE - MOST UNIQUE SE34I TO OWN - SOLD"

There was a good (and accurate) industry review published in 2002 at tnt-audio.com and a link also available at the thread.

I replaced the input tubes in October 2013 and the amp will come with the original JJ EL34 output tubes supplied at sale and a pair of Gold Lion KT77ís purchased last year.  Iíve probably used it on average 5 hrs. per week (I own two other amps).

A few listening impressions:  Iíve run it both with and without a line stage to very good effect.  It should come as no surprise to readers here that transparency is really off the charts, even when run in parallel mode.  It is also supremely quiet, more so than even a few digital amps Iíve run through my setup and all other tube equipment I've had on hand (speakers are 101db Tyler Acoustics PD80ís, a great match BTW).  

Sort of fun to play some of my preferred music --  Mahler, Strauss, Stravinsky et. al. -- at full throttle with 3.5 watts, 3.5/3.5 watts in biamp mode, or 7 watts in parallel without hum, hiss or strain.  

I paid the asking price of $1200.00 (happy to provide the receipt) and will sell for $1000 plus shipping.

Seems a few missed out on a prior offering so let me know if you are interestedÖÖÖ..

IP Logged
Sassman
Verified Member

Reply #19 - 03/10/15 at 00:03:41

SOLD - thanks Mark

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print