Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
09/15/14 at 10:42:59

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Steve, what about a "Cables Forum" (Read 2175 times)
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. D*ck

Steve, what about a "Cables Forum"
06/10/08 at 22:44:48

Hi Steve,

You have a forum for almost all the products. . . with the exception of the power cords, interconnects, and speaker cables.

Might be nice to have a place to talk about them?  If not a separate forum, where would you recommend?

Decware:ERR,HR-1,ZP3,CSP2+,Torii Mk III,PS Audio PWT+DS,PowerBases,PPP,AC-12 pcs, Denon DBP-A100, Denon DCD-A100,Rega RP3 +TTPSU,white belt+Exact2, VooDoo Cable:Evo,Ultra Linear, Iso-PodMapleshade:Double Heiix Plus.Samsonv2+v3 +4" platforms,Herbie's Iso-Cup
  IP Logged
60_and_up
Seasoned Member

kids should live.

Re: Steve, what about a "Cables Forum"
Reply #1 - 06/11/08 at 01:11:58

there is a cable and wire forum on the new decware site.

« Last Edit: 06/11/08 at 01:12:49 by 60_and_up »  

Peace hath higher tests of manhood than battle ever knew. ...
  IP Logged
DaveCan
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 06/11/08 at 01:52:53

See what old age does to a body Smiley       Dave Smiley

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. D*ck

Reply #3 - 06/12/08 at 22:41:49

YES. . .but that's the new site.  (I actually don't like the new site much, prefer this one).  This is the Support forum for Decware products. . . .I think the distinction might be significant?  Maybe not.

Decware:ERR,HR-1,ZP3,CSP2+,Torii Mk III,PS Audio PWT+DS,PowerBases,PPP,AC-12 pcs, Denon DBP-A100, Denon DCD-A100,Rega RP3 +TTPSU,white belt+Exact2, VooDoo Cable:Evo,Ultra Linear, Iso-PodMapleshade:Double Heiix Plus.Samsonv2+v3 +4" platforms,Herbie's Iso-Cup
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. D*ck

Reply #4 - 06/15/08 at 14:37:22

Never mind.  I need to wear glasses or something. The very thing I want is below, forums for the power cords, interconnects and speaker cables.

IP Logged
Dirty_Dawg
Seasoned Member

Only the music is
real.

Reply #5 - 07/19/08 at 20:23:55

... and I thought I was losing it!

Tongue

(Hi, Lon. Long time, no see!)

Anxiously watching as the whirling wind scoops up and hurls into oblivion the chalky white dust that was once the rank bones of my final oppressor, I relax finally, as I have survived again.
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. D*ck

Reply #6 - 07/21/08 at 13:12:17

HI amigo.  Haven't been that interested in posting, been busy with other things. . . .

To be honest. . .I'm not sure those forums were there before this thread!

IP Logged
Dirty_Dawg
Seasoned Member

Only the music is
real.

Reply #7 - 07/21/08 at 19:38:26

I got that impression as well. Seems like, from the collective postings, that the new forum went "live" and then continued to grow for a while. I have no problem with that.

I've been very distracted myself with things like "rejoining the workforce."  As usual, I have some catching up to do on the forum. I'm glad to see some familiar names, but I wonder about the ones I don't see.
Hmmmm.....

I hope things are going well for you and yours.
Smiley

Anxiously watching as the whirling wind scoops up and hurls into oblivion the chalky white dust that was once the rank bones of my final oppressor, I relax finally, as I have survived again.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print