Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
11/27/14 at 16:18:24

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Radial 3.0 breakin reports (Read 7845 times)
Giorgino
Ex Member

Re: Radial 3.0 breakin reports
Reply #15 - 10/16/05 at 17:01:35

Thanks for the update Guy. I must admit I was a little surprised by you apparent disappointment with the Radials last month. I know I went through a phase where the Radials  felt like they needed a lot more power than the F1 was able to muster. They have now settled down to a really nice smooth warm(ish) sound that balances nicely with my other equipment. I'll have to checkout the idea of cryoing equipment. What did you eventually get treated and how much did that set you back by?

Regards

George

IP Logged
playntheblues
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 10/16/05 at 21:51:48

George, I sent in my mono block amps, pre amp, Dodson DAC, Tice power conditioner, All cables, power cords, interconects and a handful of CD's and DVD's.  They charge 9 dollars a pound but if you go over 100 pounds that rate is droped to 5 dollars a pound.  My total was about $800.00 that includes shipping both ways.  I had about 130 pounds or so.  I have spent a lot more and gotten a lot less on other things FOR SURE!

I can't begin to tell you how much of an improvement it is.  Everything is VERY musical.  It just flows and there is no back ground noise at all.

IP Logged
playntheblues
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 10/20/05 at 16:28:23

OK guys, last post and I'll close this thread.  Everything is hooked up and dialed in and life is just AWESOME Cheesy  I don't need a sub but will probably fool around with a WO32 just to have some fun.  I sure wish someone lived close to me with a Torri or another one of Decwares amps.  I would love to hear what all the fuss is about  I am sure they are awesome.  As time allows I will post some pictures on a new thread.  All the best Guy

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print