04/20/14 at 22:35:05

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
PLATE WISH LIST (Read 50229 times)
Rap
Ex Member

Re: PLATE WISH LIST
Reply #90 - 12/13/06 at 15:13:58

[quote author=slappomatt  link=1061610565/75#88 date=1142546266]Hey, so WHAT ever DID happen to that no brainer phono pre? that was several months ago...  ??? [/quote]

Ditto!

IP Logged
veryoldcat
Ex Member

Reply #91 - 12/28/06 at 01:46:00

I bet the proposed *no-brainer phono-pre* was transmorgraphied into the new ZP3 phono stage. And, by the way, if the ZP3 is better than my older version ZP.1, then it's a heck of nice phono stage!

A nice plate project would be an active tube x-over for subs Wink

Karl

IP Logged
Hasafraker
Verified Member

Reply #92 - 07/07/09 at 17:21:48

as I am currently wraping up my ZKIT1 I will probably move onto the ZSP1 so I have something to compare to my current setup.

I am seriously looking for a DAC, I don't care either way if it has a tube output stage or not as price would be the biggest concern. Inputs would need optical and digital, usb would be a bonus but not required as I rarely have a pc in my listening area. I've been digging through the DAC kits that I've found online and they are all over the place price wise, more research is needed I think.

Phono stage, I'm very interested in this, I've been looking at tables lately as the wife has a rather large collection that is just collecting dust in her parents attic. So this is almost definitely on the list most likely around the end of the year.

My ZKIT1 is finished an OMFG is it awesome, I've been thinking about it, ZSP1 is most likely next, but truth be told a ZSP1+ that had 1 aux input and a phono stage... I'd be through trying to decide if I will take the plunge. If That became a reality, you would have to sign me up.

« Last Edit: 07/11/09 at 04:06:45 by Hasafraker »  

pwells~

SE84DIY w/cce mod, ZSP1, VSPS DIY phono stage w/separate psu, Sansui SR-525 Turntable, Nagaoka MP-100 mm cart, Tekton Design 8.1's 97db@1w, all cables and interconnects DIY. Now we're cookin Wink
WWW hasafraker hasafraker   IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print